You are not permitted to access or use, and are required to discontinue all access to or use of, immediately, our Platform if you do not agree to the terms of this Policy or any subsequent revised version of them. In this policy, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” are references to Ryn VPN - Browse blazing fast and its Platform and Services.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
We collect the following data from you to enable us to provide you with our Services:
- To avail of our Services, you are required to set up a basic user account, so we need to collect minimal yet required details about you, such as: your email address or phone number. Some additional contact details, such as phone number or debit/credit card, may be requested for invoicing purposes.
- We may collect additional information when you contact us to enquire about our Services.
- You must submit the bare minimum of information necessary to gain access to our Services to be able to use them effectively.
- When you visit our Platform or use the Services, we will automatically collect information about your device, including information about your operating system, device name and language, app version, connection time stamp, the server and the protocol you connected to, total data used, network type, and the error report (if any).
- When you use our Services, we collect data about your activity in the aggregate and then utilise that data for analytics to make sure that you can access the websites and apps you need.
- We do not and will not link any domains or applications you use with you, your device, or your IP address, including but not limited to browsing history, connected content, and DNS queries. No user data is ever collected or stored by us.
- Your geographic is mainly used to analyze our product distribution and for product planning. Non-personal information is mainly used for Services optimization. For example, when something is wrong and you ask us for user support, we need specific data to figure it out and then shoot the trouble. We may also use the information above to track the features of the Services to analyze better, understand, and enhance the Services, and to further improve the experience and satisfaction of our users.
SOURCES OF INFORMATION AND PURPOSES OF USE
- By providing us with your email address when you contact us, we are able to set you up with a personal account. Moreover, our external payment processors manage the fundamentals of billing and payment processing (e. g. time and date of purchase, amount paid, currency, country of the store used when paid through an app store [Google or Apple] Google Play or Apple App Store).
- We use the email address you provide to us when contacting us to respond to your inquiries. There are other scenarios in which we might use your email address to contact you: when we have your express permission to do so, or when we have a valid legal reason to do so.
- Your input and suggestions are used to refine and enhance the Services we provide to you.
- We use your information to help us effectively respond to your customer service requests and any other support, such as technical support.
- Your email and other contact information will only be used to give you order-related communications.
HOW WE MAY SHARE INFORMATION ABOUT YOU WITH OTHERS
- Without your consent, we will not share, sell, or divulge any information that identifies you to any third party. We shall not engage in behavioural advertising, user profiling, or other forms of privacy invasion.
- Payment processing, email automation, website and app diagnostics, analytics, and other services are some of the many areas where we rely on third-party service providers. Therefore, some of these third-parties may handle your personal data.
- We may release personal data to establish, exercise, or defend our legal rights. Information may also be disclosed if we determine that such disclosure is required to investigate, prevent, or take action related to possible fraud, illegal activity, or violations of our conditions.
- In the event of a business sale, merger, acquisition, consolidation, asset sale, reorganisation, or similar event, we may disclose your personal information to the acquiring, merging, or surviving entity. Your privacy and the security of your data are of the utmost importance to us, and we will never compromise either.
FREE OF CHARGE SERVICE
- Some of our Services are provided at no additional cost to you. When you use our Services in a region where we display advertisements and receive payment from those advertisers, we use that money to help defray the cost of providing you with those Services. When you pay for our Services, you won’t see any adverts from other companies.
- Advertisements that appear on our Services are provided by advertisers with whom we have established partnerships, affiliate networks with which we operate, Google, and other advertising networks.
ONLINE PRIVACY CHOICES AND RIGHTS
You may have various rights with respect to your personal information, depending on current law, including the rights to:
- Request access to certain personal information of yours that we process.
- Update or correct your personal information if you believe it is incomplete or inaccurate.
- Erase or delete your personal information, subject to certain exceptions under local law.
- Object to our processing of your personal information or otherwise restrict our processing activities.
- Restrict certain transfers of your personal information to third parties.
- Withdraw your consent to the processing, where we base our processing of your personal information on consent.
- Not be denied goods or services for exercising your rights under applicable law.
- Complain to us regarding any issue or file a complaint with a supervisory authority.
CONTROLS FOR DO-NOT-TRACK FEATURES
- Do-Not-Track (“DNT”) is a privacy preference you can communicate by activating a feature or setting available in most web browsers, some mobile operating systems, and our mobile applications to prevent the collection of data about your online browsing activity.
If you want to control which third-party cookies are placed on your device, you can do so by visiting that party’s website and reading up on how to “opt-out” of getting cookies from them. It’s important to know that our Services may not work properly if you choose to disable cookies in your browser.
- Google, Inc.’s (“Google Analytics” or “Google”) web analytics service is utilised. Your session on this site can be analysed using cookies that Google Analytics stores on your computer. Your IP address and other data produced by these cookies are sent to Google’s servers in the United States, where they are kept.
- We use physical, business, and technical security measures, such as industry-standard encryption, to collect and store information collected from you in a secure and safe manner, but we cannot guarantee the security of your information because of the inherent risks involved in any data transmission over the Internet or wireless networks and other security risks that apply to stored data. Security measures are in place to ensure that your information is protected from being misused or lost.
- Our Platform and your data may be vulnerable to unauthorised access regardless of the security measures we take, because of your usage of or connection to the Internet. We make no promises about the completeness, accuracy, or timeliness of any information you communicate to us or store on any system connected to or accessible through the Internet or otherwise, nor do we promise that the security measures we take will be appropriate or sufficient.
- It is possible that we will employ “cookies” to enhance your experience with our Services. A cookie is a piece of information that a web server sends to your browser and can only be read by that server. A cookie can save your login info, order history, and even your personal preferences. In any case, cookies can’t be used to install malware on your computer, and they can’t be run as programmes.
- Generally speaking, cookie acceptance is enabled by default in most browsers. You can choose whether or not to accept cookies by instructing your browser to alert you whenever one is sent to your computer. Websites that need authentication may require cookies regardless of user preferences. If a user’s browser is set to reject cookies, they may be unable to use the Services that depend on them.
LINKS TO WEBSITES AND THIRD-PARTY CONTENT
- The Services may include or relate to other websites (“Third Party Websites”) that are not owned or controlled by the Services. All of these resources are here for your convenience. We are not responsible for the content of any such external websites. We have no control over the information or materials presented on, or accessible through, any Third Party Website.
- The inclusion of any link in the Service, or any other services provided in connection with them, does not constitute or imply an affiliation, sponsorship, endorsement, approval, investigation, verification, or monitoring by us of any information contained on any Third Party Website, and we do not review, approve, monitor, endorse, warrant, or make any representations with respect to such Third Party Websites.
- We disclaim all responsibility for any content on any Third Party Website, as well as any consequences arising from your use of or inability to use, any Third Party Website. You agree to use any linked Third Party Website at your own risk and understand that such sites may have terms and privacy policies that differ from ours. We fully disclaim any responsibility for and any liabilities arising from such provisions.
INFORMATION RELATING TO CHILDREN
- In no event will we knowingly provide our Services or sell any of our products to anybody under the age of 13 without the participation of a legal guardian. We ask that anybody under the age of 13 ask and get permission from a parent or guardian before using our Services. You hereby represent and warrant that you are at least 13 years old, or that you are using our Services offered with the supervision and involvement of a parent or guardian who is at least 13 years old.
HOW TO CONTACT US
If you have any questions regarding our privacy policies, the ways in which we collect, use, or disclose your personal information, or how to exercise your rights under this Policy, please do not hesitate to contact us using the details given in the ‘Contact us’ section.