You are not permitted to access or use, and are required to discontinue all access to or use of, immediately, our Platform if you do not agree to the terms of this Policy or any subsequent revised version of them. In this policy, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” are references to Bank Balance Platform and Services.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
We collect the following data from you to enable us to provide you with our Services:
Bank Balance Data Retrieval
Sensitive Data:SMS information.
Personal Data:Cookies; Unique Device Identifiers for Advertising (Google Advertiser ID or IDFA, for example); Usage Data.
Google Ads Similar audiences
Personal Data: Cookies; Usage Data.
Analytics Google Analytics for Firebase
Personal Data: Application opens; Cookies; Device Information; Number of Sessions; Session Duration; Usage Data.
Google Ads conversion tracking
Personal Data: Cookies; Usage Data.
Remarketing and behavioral targeting Google Ads Remarketing
Personal Data: Cookies; Usage Data.
Information on opting out of interest-based advertising
SOURCES OF INFORMATION AND PURPOSES OF USE
- To avail our services, you must submit the bare minimum of information necessary to gain access to our Services and be able to use them effectively.
- When you visit our platform, we display a consent form to share - SMS information. Bank Balance collects, by itself or through third parties to calculate and provide accurate bank balance for better user experience.
- When you use our Services, we collect data about your - activity in the aggregate; IP Location; Cookies; Usage Data; Device information; number of sessions; session duration; Application opens; unique device identifiers and then utilise that data to streamline analytics and advertising.
Personal Data may be freely provided by the user, or, in case of Usage Data and Device Information, collected automatically when using the App.
Unless specified otherwise, all Data requested by Bank Balance is mandatory and failure to provide this Data may make it impossible for the app to provide its services. In cases where Bank Balance specifically states that some Data is not mandatory, Users are free not to communicate this Data without consequences to the availability or the functioning of the Service.
Users who are uncertain about which Personal Data is mandatory are welcome to contact the Owner.
HOW WE MAY SHARE INFORMATION ABOUT YOU WITH OTHERS
- Without your consent, we will not share, sell, or divulge any information that identifies you to any third party. We shall not engage in behavioural advertising, user profiling, or other forms of privacy invasion.
- Payment processing, email automation, app diagnostics, analytics, and other services are some of the many areas where we rely on third-party service providers. Therefore, some of these third-parties may handle your personal data.
- We may release personal data to establish, exercise, or defend our legal rights. Information may also be disclosed if we determine that such disclosure is required to investigate, prevent, or take action related to possible fraud, illegal activity, or violations of our conditions.
- In the event of a business sale, merger, acquisition, consolidation, asset sale, reorganisation, or similar event, we may disclose your personal information to the acquiring, merging, or surviving entity. Your privacy and the security of your data are of the utmost importance to us, and we will never compromise either.
HOW WE STORE AND SECURE YOUR INFORMATION?
- We take appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification, or unauthorized destruction of the Data.
- The Data processing is carried out using computers and/or IT enabled tools, following organizational procedures and modes strictly related to the purposes indicated. In addition to the Owner, in some cases, the Data may be accessible to certain types of persons in charge, involved with the operation of Bank Balance (administration, sales, marketing, legal, system administration) or external parties (such as third-party technical service providers, mail carriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communications agencies) appointed, if necessary, as Data Processors by the Owner. The updated list of these parties may be requested from the Owner at any time.
- We do not use vulnerability scanning and/or scanning to PCI standards.
- We only provide articles and information. We never ask for credit card numbers.
- We use regular Malware Scanning.
- We do not use an SSL certificate.
- We only provide articles and information. We never collect and upload on server personal or private information like email addresses or credit card numbers.
WHAT IS OUR LEGAL BASIS OF PROCESSING YOUR INFORMATION?
We may process Personal Data relating to users, if one of the following applies:
- Users have given their consent for one or more specific purposes.
- Note: Under some legislations, we may be allowed to process Personal Data until the User objects to such processing (“opt-out”), without having to rely on consent or any other of the following legal bases. This, however, does not apply, whenever the processing of Personal Data is subject to European data protection law.
- Provision of Data is necessary for the performance of an agreement with the User and/or for any pre-contractual obligations thereof.
- Processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which the Owner is subject.
- Processing is related to a task that is carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the Owner.
- Processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Owner or by a third party.
In any case, we will gladly help to clarify the specific legal basis that applies to the processing, and in particular whether the provision of Personal Data is a statutory or contractual requirement, or a requirement necessary to enter into a contract.
WHERE DO WE PROCESS YOUR DATA?
The Data is processed at the Owner's operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located.
- Depending on the User's location, data transfers may involve transferring the User's Data to a country other than their own. To find out more about the place of processing of such transferred Data, Users can check the section containing details about the processing of Personal Data.
- Users are also entitled to learn about the legal basis of Data transfers to a country outside the European Union or to any international organization governed by public international law or set up by two or more countries, such as the UN, and about the security measures taken by the Owner to safeguard their Data.
If any such transfer takes place, Users can find out more by checking the relevant sections of this document or inquire with the Owner using the information provided in the contact section.
FOR HOW LONG DO WE STORE YOUR INFORMATION?
Personal Data shall be processed and stored for as long as required by the purpose they have been collected for. Therefore:
- Personal Data shall be processed and stored for as long as required by the purpose they have been collected for. Therefore:
- Personal Data collected for the purposes of the Owner’s legitimate interests shall be retained as long as needed to fulfil such purposes. Users may find specific information regarding the legitimate interests pursued by the Owner within the relevant sections of this document or by contacting the Owner.
- The Owner may be allowed to retain Personal Data for a longer period whenever the User has given consent to such processing, as long as such consent is not withdrawn. Furthermore, the Owner may be obliged to retain Personal Data for a longer period whenever required to do so for the performance of a legal obligation or upon order of an authority.
Once the retention period expires, Personal Data shall be deleted. Therefore, the right of access, the right to erasure, the right to rectification and the right to data portability cannot be enforced after expiration of the retention period.
WHAT ARE THE RIGHTS OF A USER?
Users may exercise certain rights regarding their Data processed by the Owner.
In particular, Users have the right to do the following:
Withdraw their consent at any time
Users have the right to withdraw consent where they have previously given their consent to the processing of their Personal Data.
Object to processing of their Data
Users have the right to object to the processing of their Data if the processing is carried out on a legal basis other than consent. Further details are provided in the dedicated section below.
Access their Data
Users have the right to learn if Data is being processed by the Owner, obtain disclosure regarding certain aspects of the processing and obtain a copy of the Data undergoing processing.
Verify and seek rectification
Users have the right to verify the accuracy of their Data and ask for it to be updated or corrected.
Restrict the processing of their Data
Users have the right, under certain circumstances, to restrict the processing of their Data. In this case, the Owner will not process their Data for any purpose other than storing it.
Have their Personal Data deleted or otherwise removed
Users have the right, under certain circumstances, to obtain the erasure of their Data from the Owner.
Receive their Data and have it transferred to another controller
Users have the right to receive their Data in a structured, commonly used and machine readable format and, if technically feasible, to have it transmitted to another controller without any hindrance. This provision is applicable provided that the Data is processed by automated means and that the processing is based on the User's consent, on a contract which the User is part of or on pre-contractual obligations thereof.
Lodge a complaint
Users have the right to bring a claim before their competent data protection authority.
Details about the right to object to processing
- Where Personal Data is processed for a public interest, in the exercise of an official authority vested in the Owner or for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Owner, Users may object to such processing by providing a ground related to their particular situation to justify the objection.
- Users must know that, however, should their Personal Data be processed for direct marketing purposes, they can object to that processing at any time without providing any justification. To learn, whether the Owner is processing Personal Data for direct marketing purposes, Users may refer to the relevant sections of this document.
HOW CAN A USER EXERCISE THEIR RIGHTS?
Any requests to exercise User rights can be directed to the Owner through the contact details provided in this document. These requests can be exercised free of charge and will be addressed by the Owner as early as possible and always within one month.
CONTROLS FOR DO-NOT-TRACK FEATURES
- Do-Not-Track (“DNT”) is a privacy preference you can communicate by activating a feature or setting available in most web browsers, some mobile operating systems, and our mobile applications to prevent the collection of data about your online browsing activity.
- Kalagato’s Extractor SDK collects data on SMS, network and internet performance.
- We use the crowdsourced data collected from users’ devices to publish reports and metrics on mobile experience and purchase insights.
With the user's consent, this data will be collected and stored with Kalagato for analysis and measurement purposes. The user can change his mind at any time by switching off data collection from the info section of the app.
INFORMATION RELATING TO CHILDREN
- In no event will we knowingly provide our Services or sell any of our products to anybody under the age of 16 without the participation of a legal guardian. We ask that anybody under the age of 16 ask and get permission from a parent or guardian before using our Services. You hereby represent and warrant that you are at least 16 years old, or that you are using our Services offered with the supervision and involvement of a parent or guardian who is at least 16 years old.
- Any information we learn a child under 16 has provided to us without parental authorization will be deleted. Please get in touch if you learn we have collected or received personal data from a child under the age of 16.